marți, 22 februarie 2011

The best lover

Life is different at the sea. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. The sea has its way of making you live by the currents and plan by the waves. The only time measurer is the sun and you follow it just to see its majestic rise and fall back into the deep blue. 
I sometimes miss the wide stillness of the sand and crave for such calm breaths of memories wiped away by the tides. The blanket of stars may be cold, but it's the most beautiful one I've ever seen. A night on the beach, the simplony of waves, a playful wind running through your hair - that's my healer. 
They say that the sea has no memory. I tend to disagree: she remembers me, you, everyone else who has come to greet her. Have you ever made love to the sea? She has her ways of making you lose yourself, sweap you off your feet and keep you wide awake just by being there. 
She's not perfect, but she's the best I've ever had.

2 comentarii:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mkendall/5083986628/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. [...]"They say that the sea has no memory. I tend to disagree: she remembers me, you, everyone else who has come to greet her."[...]

    I agree on that. The sea doesn't have selective memory... like you :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Acest formular NU trebuie luat in seama. Pur si simplu nu am o optiune care sa il poata scoate de pe pagina. Ma scoate el din sarite, asadar.