luni, 2 februarie 2009

Metamorphosys



"All around me are familiar faces
Warn out places, warn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

The tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head i wanna drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Till they feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen

Went to school and i was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me whats my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

And i find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
In the dreams of which i'm dying
Are the best i've ever had
I ind it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very very
Mad world, mad world"
....


Sunt molie.. stau ghemuita in coconul meu si visez ca voi vedea lumina: fluture plapand. Voi respira din nou si ma vei privi. De drag ma vei prinde, dar imi vei strivi trupul firav si-mi vei rupe aripile... Sunt molie

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Acest formular NU trebuie luat in seama. Pur si simplu nu am o optiune care sa il poata scoate de pe pagina. Ma scoate el din sarite, asadar.